About Me

My photo
I'm a normal human, I want to growing my business and help all the children in Malaysia and in this world. I feel free when I can do something for the children now days. We can see many children has being abuse, rape etc. I want to give them new hope I'm just a normal human and always looking for realistic of life

Thursday, February 3, 2011

When I feel down, this QUOTE always make me feel brand new.

“The most successful men in the end are those whose success is the result of steady accretion. It is the man who carefully advances step by step, with his mind becoming wider and wider - and progressively better able to grasp any theme or situation -” Alexander Graham Bell quotes 


Suffering becomes beautiful when anyone bears great calamities with cheerfulness, not through insensibility but through greatness of mind.
Aristotle 



“Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.” Alexander Graham Bell quotes 


“Life's up and downs provide windows of opportunity to determine your values and goals - Think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want” Marsha Sinetar quotes


A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him. - Sidney Greenberg


Peace..!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment